The Insider Secrets to Generating UNLIMITED FREE HIGH QUALITY LEADS For ANY Business

The Insider Secrets to Generating UNLIMITED FREE HIGH QUALITY LEADS For ANY Business
When you Sign Up For Our FREE Newsletter TODAY & Come Back To Our Blog Daily, You're GUARANTEED TO LEARN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO GENERATE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WHO WILL EVEN PAY YOU TO BE YOUR PROSPECT!

Monday, March 24, 2014

"Why It's NOT Your Sponsor's Fault...REALLY!"

Here’s a question a reader of this blog sent in to us recently. See if it sounds familiar...

I’m really serious about the success of my business and I’m willing to work hard to reach my goals. I know that success does not come without skill or effort. My problem is that I don’t feel my upline cares about my interests. I have tried to contact them for help but they have been unresponsive and I don’t even feel they like me. What can I do to get support? Should I find another sponsor or another company altogether?
I understand very well how they feel. In fact I would bet that most of the people who read this blog do as well. Statistics tell us that about 75% of those involved in network marketing are dissatisfied with their upline.

The majority of those have not heard from their sponsor since joining.

I think that’s sad but it does not have to be the end of your business. In the end building your business is up to you, not your sponsor not even those who you sponsor. There is a lot you can learn from their lack of leadership and you can certainly see how you can do so much better with your own organization.

It’s tempting to think about finding another sponsor or finding another company. You certainly have that option, but will it really solve your problem? A lot of people think that it will and they find themselves always looking for something else. In the end the statistics tell us the truth: the odds are that is will NOT make a difference.

Why? Because it’s focusing on the wrong thing.

The only thing that will build your business is you getting into action , learning how to contact prospects in an effective manner and doing it consistently. Having an upline there to hold your hand is nice but it’s not necessary for success – thought it’s nice to have.

Through close , daily contact with a Team of Certified Home Based Business Consultant's like I work with you can learn how to effectively sponsor 5 or more people a month using a process that is as natural as talking with a friend. It’s not magic and you won’t see results overnight. But you can see results quickly. All it takes it to learn some basic skills that will allow you to prospect without manipulating or coming off like some sales stereotype.

In the end, leadership is everyone’s business and the most important leader in your business is you. If you don’t take that to heart, no one else will be able to help you no matter how successful they are.


Click HERE NOW to get a FREE Business Kit that'll show how easy the process is when you work with the right people in a situation that's right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment