The Insider Secrets to Generating UNLIMITED FREE HIGH QUALITY LEADS For ANY Business

The Insider Secrets to Generating UNLIMITED FREE HIGH QUALITY LEADS For ANY Business
When you Sign Up For Our FREE Newsletter TODAY & Come Back To Our Blog Daily, You're GUARANTEED TO LEARN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO GENERATE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WHO WILL EVEN PAY YOU TO BE YOUR PROSPECT!

Monday, May 18, 2015

"The Books That Have Shaped My Life"


Quite a few of you have asked for book recommendations, for helping recognize negative programming, build better habits or develop more prosperity consciousness.  This is a fun subject; one that I love to visit often.  So here’s my list of some of the top ten most influential books in my life.  (So far.)

This isn’t meant to be the greatest books of all time, because I  think that will be different for everyone.  But these were definitely the greatest for me, and shaped my life the most.

Make sure to grab your 5 FREE Gifts worth $497 when you join over 200,000 of your peers & enroll  for our Training Newsletter
============================================================

#1) Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

The book that impacted my philosophy for living the most.  Nothing else is even close.  It’s a novel, which surprises many people, but in it Rand introduces the concept of Objectivism.  The writing is brilliant, the characters are fascinating, and the work is sheer genius.

Every time I re-read it (which I do every year), I still get goose bumps when I get to the section beginning with the words, “This is John Galt speaking…”  This link is the centennial hard cover edition that should be on the bookshelf of every serious student of philosophy, politics, self-development or psychology.

#2) As a Man Thinketh by James Allen

It’s a little book and sells for $7 or $8, so people don’t take it as seriously as they should.  I almost wish it sold for $50,000, so people would read it with the reverence it deserves.  This should be on your bed stand to read a little every night before you go to sleep.

#3) The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes

The meta-physical masterpiece.  The “how-to” manual for everything you want to do in life.

#4) Shibumi: A Novel by Trevanian

Another work of fiction, and another one that introduced me to a philosophy of living.  The protagonist Nicholai Hel is an assassin, so you know it’s right up my alley.  He’s best described by a character in the story who calls him half saintly ascetic, half Vandal marauder – a medieval anti-hero.

He is your vintage ‘man-against-the-herd.’   When you read about the dangers of technology, terrorism, government corruption, and seeking spiritual perfection, you’ll have a hard time believing this was written in 1979.  The true test of a timeless classic.

#5) Prosperity by Charles Fillmore

Charles was the co-founder of Unity, and years before his time.  One of the spiritual warriors that started the new thought movement.  It’s written in the language of 1900, so it takes a little work to process.  But well worth the effort.

#6) Think and Grow Rich by  Napoleon Hill

The all-time classic.  Don’t read any updated or revised versions.  Get this original, for the information is simply too profound to mess with, dumb down, or alter in any way.

#7) The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

Another novel, this one makes the list because it is the first Rand book I ever read, and the one that addicted me to her brilliant, beautiful, and bitter writing.  A superb story, and one that will cause you to think long and hard on strength of the individual.

This link is another centennial hardcover edition that should be one of your treasured tomes.

#8) On the Road by Jack Kerouac

This book captured my imagination when I was dope-smoking young man and it still captivates me today.  It was reading this book that led me to want to become a writer.

I’m re-reading it again, and I’m simply amazed at what spectacular writing it is.  This link is the 50th anniversary edition hard-cover, which you should will to someone you love after your death.

#9) The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway

Kind of surprising to me as I compile this list today, how many of these works are fiction, since I normally read so much non-fiction self-development books.  This is another novel that captivated me with the brilliant storytelling and inspired me to write.

Also a great portrait of a contrarian’s journey.  Simply delicious.  This slot was actually a tie with this and Moby Dick, for all the same reasons.  I flipped a coin.

#10) Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life by Joel Osteen , a good friend of mine & one of my personal mentors.

He told me that writing this book was one of the most introspective things he did in his life.  It made him really sort through a lot of things and do some serious critical thinking on his own philosophies of health, success, and prosperity.  We teach what we most need to learn.

If a meteorite lands on your home, kills your family, your business goes bankrupt, you’re afflicted with a terrible disease, and suffering from depression, get these ten books.

Then go somewhere quiet for a week and read them all.   Within six months you will find your perfect soul mate, become a multi-millionaire, cure your sickness and be the happiest person you know.

Ok I showed you mine – now show me yours!

To YOUR Success,










PPS: If You're In MLM &  Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the FREE Course you Should Get –Network Marketing Training Course

Connect with me on Facebook
Like My Fan Page on Facebook
Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Add me to your circle on Google+
And
Connect with me on LinkedIn

FREE INTERNET RECRUITING COURSE

Finally, An Easy Way To Recruit Into Your Network Marketing Business – Rejection FREE – Without Wasting Your Time & Money Chasing Dead Beat Prospects & Leads...
Claim Your FREE Internet Recruiting Bootcamp...

No comments:

Post a Comment