The Insider Secrets to Generating UNLIMITED FREE HIGH QUALITY LEADS For ANY Business

The Insider Secrets to Generating UNLIMITED FREE HIGH QUALITY LEADS For ANY Business
When you Sign Up For Our FREE Newsletter TODAY & Come Back To Our Blog Daily, You're GUARANTEED TO LEARN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO GENERATE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WHO WILL EVEN PAY YOU TO BE YOUR PROSPECT!

Monday, November 3, 2014

Dr OZ's Home Business Team - "How To Leave Phone Messages That Get Results"

SCENE ONE, TAKE ONE: 
clapperboard                                       
You’ve gotten your downline associate over his/her telephone fear. You are both prepped and ready for him/her to make the first prospect call. You’ve got a plan to invite someone to look at a video, listen to a conference call, or attend a live meeting.

You watch them dial. Voice mail. What do they do?

MACHINE: “After the beep, leave your message.”     
YOUR ASSOCIATE: “Hi… uh… I was just calling to… I’ll just try later.”

You cringe. They suffer embarrassment. Didn’t you say they were prepared; that you were ready? They were prepared alright, for a live person!

Not a pretty sight! Not too inspiring or confidence-building; not going to create reach your way that way, no way.

Practice, practice, practice

Right now is a good time to learn what to do right, and what to practice until they are never surprised again by an answering machine or a voice mail service. This is how you do it:
  1. Leave yourself a message.
  2. Listen to it.
  3. Listen to how you sound.
  4. Decide what to do better.
  5. Make another test.
  6. Make more corrections and do it again… and again… and again. 
  7. Practice with them until both you and they are satisfied that they can leave a message that sounds great every time, inspires confidence, and creates reach.

Warm Market Call Style

warm marketWarm market calls (to people you already know) usually get responses — they know the caller, and vagueness is okay:

ASSOCIATE: “Hey, it’s me. Give me a shout out when you can.”
Keep it light and try not to sound like a different person. Here are six examples:

“Hi John. This is Warren. How are you? I’m calling to talk a little business with you… “
“Hi John. Warren here. Give me a call. I’ve got something I want to run past you… “
“Hi John. Warren here… haven’t talked in a while. I’d like to catch up on what you’ve been up to and run something by you… “

“Hi John. This is Warren. Hey man, something’s come across my desk that you may find interesting… “

“Hi John, this is W.K., we’ve not talked in a VERY long time. Give me a call when you can. I want to hear about what you’ve been up to…. “

Just be yourself. 
“Hey John, did you see the ‘HURRICANES beat up on the Bulldogs? I’m calling to rub it in a little…
(laughs)
“… I want to talk a little business with you… “

Cold Market Call Style

Cold market calls (to people you know) will respond to authority. Position yourself as a leader in your field, but gently:
“Hi! I’m calling for John Smith. John, you filled out a questionnaire indicating your interest in a home business. I’m calling with regard to that. I’d like to get to know you a little bit and find out what you had in mind to see if it’s a fit with what I have. Let me give you my number…”
Long-winded messages or very short messages are not recommended.

*There is a difference in the last half of the message, however. 
The last part of the message should ALWAYS be the same. Let me repeat that: The last part of the message should ALWAYS BE THE SAME!

The Last Part of the Message:

“… let me give you my number 888.888.8888. I’ll give that to you again, 888.888.8888. Look forward to talking with you.”

Varying the last part of your message could prove a costly mistake, because the prospect may not have your number. You must repeat it, because he may not have heard it the first time, or the message was not recorded properly.

Assume the worst phone connection and never make the mistake of a poor message, or that your prospect already has your number.
I should just change my voicemail greeting to: "Please hang up and text me."
A little humor, okay?

Speak clearly and without hurry. Remember to inspire a return call. If you have to include some important data, make sure it is placed early in the message. Let your phone number be the last thing they hear — people often hang up after they hear it.

And remember… mystery creates reach. Leave your audience hanging a bit. People are naturally curious, whether in your associate’s warm or cold market!

Use and teach these tips to your downline and watch your income go up!

CLICK HERE NOW to get a resource that'll make it super EZ for you to learn & teach these strategies to your team!

No comments:

Post a Comment