The Insider Secrets to Generating UNLIMITED FREE HIGH QUALITY LEADS For ANY Business

The Insider Secrets to Generating UNLIMITED FREE HIGH QUALITY LEADS For ANY Business
When you Sign Up For Our FREE Newsletter TODAY & Come Back To Our Blog Daily, You're GUARANTEED TO LEARN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO GENERATE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WHO WILL EVEN PAY YOU TO BE YOUR PROSPECT!

Friday, February 28, 2014

The Power of Asking Your Prospect A Negative Question

There is tremendous power in asking your prospect a negative question.

Try starting your presentation with a question such as:

1. Why do you want to invest your time in a part-time business?

2. Why are you interested in adding more work to your week?

3. Why do you want to sacrifice and starve yourself just to lose a little weight?
These types of questions appear to be negative. However, your prospect will assume that he wants what you have to offer and will sell you and himself on the benefits of your offering.

For example:

You: Why do you want to invest your time in a part-time business?

Prospect: Well, I'm just not making enough money in my present job, and I can't see myself pushing paper from one side of the desk to the other side of the desk for the rest of my life. I want a change and I thought I could test the waters by trying a part-time business. I don't want to risk what I have, but I do want to try something that will reward me very quickly & profitably.

Just make a list of appropriate "negative" questions for your business and test the results for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment